Top 10 Reasons for Attending ACE ’13By Mike Brooks on January 19th, 2013 /
Hundreds of Michipreneurs from all over the state will be meeting at Burton Manor from 2pm to 8pm on January 31 for the 13th Annual Collaboration for Entrepreneurship organized by volunteers from entrepreneur support organizations from Grand Rapids to Ann Arbor to Detroit. Here’s why….
10. Great Venue – Burton Manor is easy to reach, and is adjacent to one of the area’s most accessible freeways, just 20 minutes from downtown Detroit and Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. Bonus: free parking.
9. Excellent Food – if you go home hungry, it’s because you enjoyed such excellent networking that you didn’t have time to eat.
8. Informative Speakers – Our speakers and panelists are all hands-on, real-life investors, consultants and entrepreneurs.
7. Access to Insight – Talk to the best and brightest experts in patent law, business formation, accounting, grant applications and more.
6. Entrepreneur’s Pitch Competition – Hear six new and seasoned entrepreneurs give their pitch for the funds they need to get their businesses off the ground. Way better than “Shark Tank”!!
5. Outstanding Panel – Starting a new business, hurdles to overcome, pitfalls to avoid, making the first sale, what funding sources to pursue and more.
4. Low Cost – Where else can you get awesome networking, great exposure and advice, plus free food for 13 bucks?
3. Entrepreneurs – Meet the entrepreneur exhibitors who have made the move to commercialization and are actively promoting their businesses at ACE ’13.
2. Network – Meet VCs, Angel Investors, support organizations and other funding sources who can make a business go.
And the #1 Reason to come to ACE ’13 on January 31st
1. We’ll have the heat on, the coffee will be hot, and you will find an awesome environment for networking, learning and launching your business.