Want to include an event of your own? Click here
- This event has passed.
Pitch Camp: How to Win Millions for Your Business Without Giving Up Equity
February 24, 2016 @ 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Join local entrepreneur Gwen Jimmere, CEO and Founder of Naturalicous and co-founder of Pitch Proof, as she helps you train and perfect that pitch.
In this seminar, you will learn:
1. What business pitch competitions are and how they can help your business grow to 6 and 7 figures
2. The difference between pitching for equity investments (a la Shark Tank) vs pitching for prize money
3. The critical elements of any winning pitch
4. Where to find pitch competitions
5. How to ensure you come out in top even if you DON’T win
A history maker: Gwen Jimmere is the first black woman to hold a U.S. patent for a natural hair care product. Additionally, she is the CEO & Founder of NATURALICIOUS, one of the fastest growing natural haircare brands in the U.S. She is the brains behind the revolutionary OooLaLocks Hair Box–the only simple, four-step natural haircare system designed specifically for curly hair that is proven and guaranteed to take you from wash to ready-to-style in just 1 hour or less.
Gwen is also is the co-founder of Pitch Proof, where she coaches and trains entrepreneurs on how get to capital for their multimillion dollar ideas without going into debt by preparing for, entering and ultimately winning business pitch competitions and attracting equity investments.
Gwen is a frequent keynote speaker and panelist on small business and entrepreneurship. Her natural haircare line is sold in Whole Foods stores, as well as in other fine retailers around the world.