Michigan CEO Conference Nov 10thBy Amanda Lewan on November 9th, 2016 /
The Michigan CEO Summit hosted by the Business Leaders for Michigan is back this year tomorrow, focusing on the state’s economic competitiveness and new technologies.
This year key speakers will include global leaders such as Patrick Doyle CEO Of Domino’s and William Taylor Co-founder of Fast Company. This is the 5th year for the annual conference, which will be held Downtown at the Westin Book Cadillac Detroit at 1114 Washington BLVD.
Learn why every company should consider itself a technology company to survive and thrive and check out the event tomorrow.
- Keynote: Patrick Doyle, President & Chief Executive Officer, Domino’s
- Keynote: William Taylor, Co-Founder, Fast Company and Best-Selling Author
- Joseph Anderson, Jr., Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, TAG Holdings, LLC
- Tom Brady, Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer, SkySpecs
- Ric DeVore, Executive Vice President & Regional President, Detroit and Southeast Michigan,PNC Financial Services Group
- Jim Keane, President & Chief Executive Officer, Steelcase
- Doug Rothwell, President & CEO, Business Leaders for Michigan
- Sam Sesti, President, ONU
- Justin Teitt, Chief Executive Officer, AlSentis
- Howard Ungerleider, Vice Chairman & Chief Financial Officer, The Dow Chemical Company
- Rohith Varanasi, Co-Founder & Chief Technology Officer, Lunar Labs