Fuel Leadership Announces April Line UpBy Amanda Lewan on March 17th, 2016 /
Last year was the first year that FUEL: Detroit, a leadership conference led by entrepreneur and investor Josh Linkner, was hosted. We heard phenomenal feedback from entrepreneurs who attended. This year Fuel: Detroit is back on April 21st and has announced their featured speakers.
Who’s going to be there to inspire you? Designer John Varvatos who has a local Detroit retail store, Detroit Police Chief James Craig, and more below.
- Michael Strahan, Legendary Super Bowl champion, NFL Hall of Famer, co-host of ABC TV’s LIVE with Kelly and Michael
- Martha Stewart, iconic business woman and media mogul
- Mark Kelly, American Space Shuttle astronaut and husband to former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords
- Marcus Buckingham, New York Times best selling author on employee productivity and the best leadership and management practices
- Jacques Panis, President of Shinola
- Mitch Albom, New York Times best selling author, journalist, screenwriter, playwright, radio and television broadcaster and musician
- Paul W. Smith, WJR 760 AM morning show host
FUEL: Detroit says they aim to deliver insight, inspiration and practical tools to support achievers at all levels of their careers. Though Linkner is from and active in the region, the conference series is national.
“John Varvatos and Chief Craig join a list of locally and nationally renowned speakers who exude energy and passion,” said Josh Linkner, Chairman and Co-Founder. “They are a perfect addition, as their collective wisdom will challenge those to believe in their own talents, experiences and power to fuel future success.”
Learn more about FUEL: Detroit, please visit FuelLeadership.com. Doors open at 7:00 a.m. at the MotorCity Casino Hotel’s Sound Board, 2901 Grand River Avenue in Detroit.