Want to include an event of your own? Click here
- This event has passed.
Rock Your Holidays: Creating Marketing Campaigns Perfect for the Holiday Season – FREE Workshop
November 6, 2014 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
REGISTER ONLINE: https://clients.sbdcmichigan.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=80340087
It’s that time of year – the hustle and bustle of the holiday season is upon us. There is no better time to reach out to your customers, bring new clients in and boost repeat and referral business! Whether you have a retail shop, provide a specialized service, or work business-to-business, this workshop will provide simple, practical tips for closing out 2014 on a high note. Participants will learn:
• How to leverage social media to engage new and existing customers
• Which promotions and special offers work for your business right now – best ways to drive response from your emails and social posts
• Easy strategies to keep your offers looking good on a cell phone or tablet
• How to create and manage a campaign for the holidays (it’s easier than you might think!)
• Create a simple playbook to plan your marketing activities all season long – Most importantly, how to measure your results to get more out of your effort along the way.
This seminar is best suited for beginners in online marketing but all skill levels are welcome. The subject matter is less about technology and more about how to grow your business or organization. Join us – and rock your holidays this year! This is a lecture only seminar presented by Constant Contact and doesn’t allow for hands-on practice.
Speaker(s): Candy Jones-Guerin, Owner WebWorld The Rural Alberta Advantage