Want to include an event of your own? Click here
- This event has passed.
Open City Ferndale: Art of Networking
March 7 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
The City of Ferndale’s vibrant business environment is buzzing to make new connections and to refresh their business pitches. Join us on Wednesday, March 7 from 6p.m.-8p.m. at the Rust Belt Market for Open City: The Art of Networking, a dialogue and panel discussion on how to connect with other businesses and make a lasting first impression.
Participants will hear from a panel of business leaders and network-engagement specialists on how they intentionally use networking to improve their professional and business identities and increase opportunities.
– Dave Coulter, Mayor, City of Ferndale
– Dan Riley, president of Axle Brewing Co..
– Cheryl Salinas-Tucker, owner of ROUGE MakeUp and Nail Studio
– Javier Evelyn, CEO of Alerje
– Matt Zook, director of Ferndale Chamber of Commerce
– Heather Coleman-Voss, business services coordinator for Ferndale Michigan Works.
Come hear these grabbing personal stories and take notes on how these successful entrepreneurs make themselves memorable.
SPRING FLING INTO NETWORKING
“Open City: The Art of Networking” is the kick-off event for a three-part series, “Spring Fling into Networking.” Upcoming events in the series are:
• March 21: “30-Second First Impression” workshop, Ferndale Area District Library
• April 4,: “Networking with an Axe,” The Corner Grill, Bar + Game Room
For more information about the series, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spring-fling-into-networking-tickets-42912071160