Want to include an event of your own? Click here
- This event has passed.
Lunch & Learn: Startup Team Building
August 11, 2015 @ 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Are you ready to hire people to join your company? Are you looking for ways to find key talent? Are you curious about compensation practices and trends in the startup world? If you answered yes, then you might find this presentation interesting and useful.
We’re excited to host Amy Cell formerly VP of Talent for the MEDC for a Lunch & Learn on Building Startup Team! This talk with cover:
– Organizational culture ??” It is never too early to start thinking about this.
– Organizational structure ??” How do go from one person to an organizational chart.
– Compensation ??” Overview of basic elements and considerations.
– Talent Planning ??” How to put together a strategic plan and to set priorities.
– Talent Acquisition ??” How to find and recruit key talent.
*******This event is free for Members. Cost for Non-members is $10. Please RSVP.
About Amy Cell
Amy provides consulting and talent acquisition services to a variety of organizations, with a special emphasis on helping Michigan startups and technology companies find critical talent.
Prior to launching her practice in March of 2015, Cell was Senior Vice President of Talent Enhancement for the Michigan Economic Development Corporation. She created, launched and/or managed many programs to help employers attract, retain and develop talent.
In addition to working at Ann Arbor SPARK in a similar talent enhancement role, she worked as a CPA for Plante & Moran and she has spent 10 years in a variety of human resources roles at Ford Motor Company, the Stanford Research Institute and Applied Biosystems. Amy received her BBA and MBA from the University of Michigan and is very excited about coach Harbaugh.