Want to include an event of your own? Click here
- This event has passed.
Know Your Numbers: Five Keys to Using Financial Statements
September 23, 2015 @ 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
The purpose of Fiscal Fitness is to assist business owners to understand and use their financial information to change and grow their company. The ideal participant in Fiscal Fitness will have 2-3 years of financial history, pursuing financing, challenges with cash flow or selling their business.
Who should attend?
CEOs and CFOs of businesses with at least three years of financial history who want to have a better
understanding of how to use their financial statements to make better business decisions.
• Identifying problems using your Balance Sheet and Income Statement
• Proven ways to increase your company’s cash flow
• Using break-even analysis to improve decision-making
• Planning the working capital to support your growth
• Keeping the banker on your side
Thanks to the support of Fifth Third Bank the $25 registration fee is waived and this training event is now free.
Registration is still required.
Speaker(s): MI-SBDC Consultant: James Rowley
Co-Sponsor(s): Fifth Third Bank