Due Today: Women’s Foundation Pitch Competition AppsBy Amanda Lewan on July 13th, 2015 /
Calling all female founders! Today is the last day to submit to this upcoming business plan competition.
The Michigan Women’s Microloan Foundation is looking for you to submit a two page overview of your business plan and get ready for an upcoming pitch. Rather than submitting a business plan, this two page document is called a “concept plan” answering some key questions and getting you in front of the judges. There is a $10 dollar processing fee and applications are due today by 5pm.
Each paper will be reviewed by successful entrepreneurs. Twenty semi-finalists will be selected to participate in intense business coaching to hone their pitch and participate in a “shark tank” like competition in front of judges. Below are details on the upcoming pitches:
2015 E-YOU Business Plan and Pitch Competition Schedule
- July 13, 2015 – Deadline for concept papers
- August 7, 2015 – 20 Finalists selected
- August 10, 2015 – Finalists announced
- August 15, 2015 – Finalists matched with coaches
- September 24, 2015 – Dolphin Tank practice pitch session in SE Michigan
- September 25, 2015 – Dolphin Tank practice pitch session in Grand Rapids
- September 30, 2015 – Business plans due for judges to review
- October 9, 2015 – Entrepreneur You Business Plan and Pitch Competition at Walsh College Troy
- October 16, 2015 – Entrepreneur You Business Plan and Pitch Competition at Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids
Cash prizes, support services and technical assistance will be provided to help you achieve your dream of owning a business. Make sure to get your application in today and to check out some of their upcoming events!