Call For Submissions: Pilot Pop-Up ProgramBy Amanda Lewan on August 8th, 2013 /
Calling all startups looking for space! D:hive’s Pilot program is open again this August for submissions.
The program gives one lucky startup free retail space for two months off of Woodward in Downtown Detroit. Winners receive assistance with building out the space and marketing through the program.
Why should you consider a pop-up for your startup?
- It shows a commitment to opening your business, which reflects well when applying for loans and funding.
- It offers you the opportunity to build a customer base in person.
- It’s hip! The media loves pop-ups and will often cover them.
- You can directly engage with the community to see how potential customers respond to your product or service.
- It’s a low-cost, low-risk way to test out a new physical location.
Has your business done a pop-up? We’d love to hear about your experience and how it may have helped your business grow in Michigan.
Submissions for Pilot open on Aug 19th and are only open for two weeks.