Brand Camp Focuses on Humans & Cities Building ImpactBy Amanda Lewan on September 8th, 2016 /
Brand Camp Detroit is back this year with a new focus, one on making meaningful brands for people and cities.
The topic this year is “Humans, Design, Technology and Grit to make Detroit a city for all people.” There certainly is a diverse lineup of speakers to help you prepare your brand or role in Detroit to design a meaningful brand.
“In my Rebrand Detroit project funded by the Knight Foundation we began exploring this problem,” said Founder Hajj Flemings. “Now we are bringing some of the top minds in the design and tech space to Detroit discuss these issues.
The event is this Tuesday, September 13th and tickets are still available now. Check out the event details here, and the full speaker lineup below.
- John Maeda – Global Head of Design at Automattic
- Daniel Brusilovsky – Digital Initiatives Lead for the Golden State Warriors
- Jill Ford – Head of Innovation and Entrepreneurship for the City of Detroit
- Jewel Burks – CEO of Partpics
- Bryan Smiley – Co-President of No Label Entertainment
- Hajj Flemings – CEO of Brand Camp University
- Brian Brackeen – Founder of Kairos
- Amy Deines – Dean of the Cranbrook Art Academy
- Marcus Collins – SVP of Social Engagement at Doner
- Natasia Malaihollo – CEO of Wyzerr
- Shawn Ward – CEO of Ward and Fifth
- Sarah Winters – CMO of Ward and Fifth
- Rodney Williams – Founder of Lisnr